May 23, 2014

BFF's

I'm a pretty easy person to get along with.....if you have a sense of humor....AND....if you don't get all pissified over hearing the truth. Those are the two things everyone should know about me...friends, co-workers, family, associates, strangers..whomever. I ALWAYS speak the truth and then I laugh about it.

Here are some other things you should know about me before we become BFF's.


I sing badly.
I will eat an entire package of Double Stuf Oreos in one sitting.
 

I suck the air out of Cheese Puffs.
Fake nails remind me of corpses.














I dress like a homeless person and my shoes smell.
I rarely buy myself stuff and that is why the above is real.





















I have no problem cutting toxic people out of my life. Do me wrong..you are gone. It's that simple.
I have a mustache.



I hate shopping for everything except groceries and house stuff.
I have no skill at doing hair. Mine or anyone else's.



I'm always broke.
I want to go to bed at 8pm every night. Every night. I'm tired.



Now...when do you want to hang out? haha

*Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment