December 27, 2011

2011 Bullshit

Well, this is my year end blog. Be prepared for the same things I give you every year...honesty, heart, reality and humor. Some things never change regardless of the year.

I have to say, 2011 was the best of times...and it was the worst of times.














In no particular order, here are just a few 2011 highlights.

Moved.
Hurricane Irene.
A friendship ended.
New friendships evolved & grew.
Moved again.
Harassed for no particular reason.
Love walked in.
Love moved in.
New job.
Old job.
Mom visited.
2 pregnancy's.
2 engagements.
Depression.
Support.
Sin City Core in NYC.
Garlic Festival.
Pickle Festival.
Rosendale Street Festival.
Sunday Funday.
Bowling.
2 plays.
Driving lessons.
Birth control.
25 year high school reunion.
Black squirrels, black bears, black mink.
October snow.
A new family.
An old family.
A closer family.
Soulmates reunited.
Life of a teenager...all drama included.
Weight loss.
Diabetes improvement.
Kidney improvement.
Pancreas still broken.
Eyes starting to break.
Lots of laughter.
Lots of love.
Lots of life.

I'm sure there are more but I can barely remember yesterday, let alone the past year.

2011 was definitely an improvement over the past 2 years. The love of my life walked back through my door and I gladly let him in. I am extraordinarily happy and more in love than I ever thought possible. This man has loved me for an eternity and has given up his life for me. I am so humbled and awed by his love that it takes my breath away. If nothing else happened to me this year or if nothing else ever happened to me in any other year, I would be ok. Just as long as this man was by my side.


I dwell in the possibility of 2012.

I reject all negativity for this upcoming year. I reject all adversity. I reject all pessimism.

2012 ....I'm ready to be marveled.

*Peace.


PS - Oh, shit...wait....isn't the world supposed to end in 2012? It better damn well marvel me! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment