May 17, 2010

Bust a Move.

This here's a tale for all the fellas....

Actually, this here's a photo blog for everyone. I have to thank Laura for suggesting a photo blog of my moving adventure. The past 3 weeks of having my life rug pulled out from under me has screwed with my creativity. Actually, it's screwed with everything, BUT, that's another story for another time.

So, come on, fatso and just bust a move....



Welcome to Part 1 of ‘K & A’s Big Adventure’ Photo Blog.

PACK RAT.

You're on a mission and you're wishin'....























The boxes. Oy.....the boxes. Dumpster diving for boxes is a fun family event.




















My high school tassel. Awww. See? I did graduate.
























Slides of my modeling days. Skinny with big hair. Hello, 80's.
























My BFF collage featuring Heidi Sue. Found this stash in an envelope with Heid's address on it.
























My BFF booklet. What lies beneath this cover is classic & wonderful. But...I have to protect the innocent so it's for my eyes only.



















I found 2 jerseys! Rondout & Kingston. I don't remember how I snagged the Kingston one but I'm sure it was legen.....wait for it......dary.



















I apparently wanted to be Madonna. Why? Because I'm like a virgin.....and, I could strike a pose. Vogue!























I found a raincoat!! I did! Where this came from & why I have it, I have NO clue. But I'll need it where I'm going. (PS - super hawt & sweaty in there. Blah.)























Balloons full of farts? 25 cents? I'll take 4, please.























Gifts I forgot to open. Thanks, whoevergavemethesepresents, and a Merry Christmas to you, too!























The unrequited love. Stupid Paco Pepe. Nuff said.



















Awww...when love was sweet and innocent....and lame.



















There's my panda slippers!! I wondered what happened to them! I walked all over the San Diego Wild Animal Park in those. Now I'm walking them over to the trash can.



















The key to Just Blue! Ooops! Sorry, dealership, forgot about the spare. Hmmm...I wonder if I could find Just Blue...and a Corona....and go for a joy ride. Hey! It's not really stealing if you have a key.



















I give love a bad name.























Amanda found random stuff, too! She looks like an Anime character...or like Jem. She's truly outrageous.


video


A Ribbon Streamer Skip It and I snorted! :D

I can't believe the crap one finds while packing. It's weird to see what I thought was important to bring from NY to Vegas. My Bon Jovi leather jacket & tassel but not the guy who proposed & that I've loved forever. Huh.

Really? Yes. Really.

Packing for me, was complete, random, insane fun...occasionally. Some days, not so fun. Packing sucks. I'm not gonna lie. But, as much as it sucks, it's also liberating. You find things that were once your prized possessions, give them their due and then toss out the past.

Or, you can yard sale like I'm about to do. Drag all the shit you just purged and toss it on your front lawn. Then spend an entire day while strangers pick through your crap. Crap that cost you hundreds but you are willing to sell for dollars. Good stuff.

Now you know what to do, G, bust a move.....

*Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Jem!!! OMG!! Bahahaha!

    AWEsome pictures! Great video too. :-)

    ReplyDelete