March 23, 2010

The I's Have It

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I wish my life had sound effects and epic theme music. I find myself making my own sound effects constantly. If I’m typing…I write my sound effects like *gag* *der* *meh*. I think the world needs more fun sound effects.

My epic theme music typically only plays in my head because I can't sing. But it’s still amazing. *tadah*




















I also wish I could make up & use my own words without sounding illiterate or ignorant. Un-words like…fabulosity, fabu, douchebaggery, lurve, shitacious, shiz, craptacular, adorkable. I like to say them because they make me giggle and feel clever. *teehee*

I just Googled 'shitacious' for an image and my blog logo was the first one to show. Excellent! *bam!*











I always say ‘mmmmm’ before I say ‘bye’. Why is that? I just noticed it today while at work. My phone answering thing sort of goes like this:

‘Thank you for calling the **protectingtheinnocent** office, this is Kelly.’
‘Hi, Kelly. Blah de blah blah de blah blah blah blah.’
‘Blah de blah is in a meeting at the moment but I’d be more than happy to leave a message.’
‘Excellent. Thanks. I’m Blah and my number is blah.’
‘Ok, I will leave him the message.’
‘Thank you, Kelly. Bye.’
‘Mmmmmbye.’

What the hell? Why can’t I just say ‘Bye’? I wonder if this has anything to do with my sound effects. *hmmmm*
















I sometimes wonder if people change or if the way I see them changes. If it’s people, why couldn’t the change be good one? If it’s me, why did it take me so long to see the crappy? Eh, welp, life goes on. Luckily for me, whenever I clear my life of the toxic, only the wonderful remain. As for me…and Ghandi….I will be the change I want to see in the world….and not a douche. *psh*

















I just got an email from Southwest Air saying ‘Kelly, your trip is around the corner.’ I am SO excited about my Washington trip. I can’t even put into words how excited I am! I’m literally bursting with joy. I love leaving Las Vegas. I especially love it when I’m going somewhere fabu. *yay!*

On the agenda: Washington. Pink Slip. Disneyland. It’s what’s for dinner. *yum*











*Peace.

1 comment: