January 27, 2010

It's Time For.......

Jesus Look-a-likes with Kelly!

:::applause:::

You know it’s going to be a weird day when you wake up thinking about Jesus look-a-likes. I think the reason this thought permeated my brain was due to an internet ad I saw last night. I was researching homes & jobs in Seattle when this appeared on the sidebar.





















It's Jesus! Look...it's Jesus!!

I have to tell you, whoever created this ad is borderline genius. After all, I am still thinking and writing about it. Now whenever I consider going back to school or when I'm broke, I’ll think of Jesus.

Here are a few Jesus look-a-likes that I want to show you. For no other reason than absolute ridiculousness.


















John Lennon – Imagine Jesus



















Joaquin Phoenix – Hairlip Jesus



















Chris Robinson – Hard to Handle Jesus


















Charles Manson – Creepy Jesus



















Brad Pitt – Jolie Jesus
















Kid Rock – Pabst Jesus













My Dad – Papa Jesus














Honorable Mention – JesuZZ Top


Yea, yea. For those of you who have a sense of humor - FUNNY!! Right? Oh, and I’ll see you in hell. For those of you who don't - pray for me. I obviously need it. Then again, Jesus probably thinks I'm hysterical.





















Oh, and I feel like we must give props to his father. After all what IF God was one of us?
What if....


















Homeless Jesus.


*Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment