July 2, 2009

Bloody Hell!!

January 8, 2007

I am in such a shit mood today! Mostly because I cannot stand my job. I know a lot of people hate their jobs but I think my hatred may go above and beyond the norm. I don't even like getting out of bed Monday-Friday. I think I swore in 5 different languages this morning each time the alarm went off.

Yes, I hit snooze 5 times. I'm 38 years old and I never used snooze until recently. Then I get pissed for the entire drive because I have to go to stupid Henderson. I live in the Northwest so my commute is about 45 minutes. Thank God for M&M and my iPod. Grrrr!!

I was told today that I have to sit in training for 3 hours this week. One would think that I would welcome training. This would mean I wouldn't have to be screwing about on MySpace or surfing to the end of the internet or sleeping with my eyes open for 8 hours. The fact is that I don't even like what my company does! I am just NOT interested. I could care less about effluent or pipeline, truly. I haven't done anything for 6 months and now I'm to the point where I don't want to do anything because I don't care. Plus, they are moving the office farther away at the end of the month! UGH!!!

Yes, yes, I know...find another job if you're not happy. Trust me, I've been looking. The thing is I make really good money for the position I have. Do I get a new job at a fraction of what I make or remain in a job I loathe because I get paid well?

I am so not looking forward to the next few months. Between the disarray of my house and yard combined with work, I literally want to shoot myself in the head. Or pass out in a diabetic coma for 6 months. The only downside of that would be missing my daughter. That's enough of a downside that prevents me from doing it...don't worry. :::sigh::::

I'm just tired.

I'm going to the gym after work so I can be more tired and see zero results. Yea!

Apparently nothing is going to make me happy today.

*Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment