March 26, 2007
…Mercedes & all my other lovies who were wondering! Here's why:
1. The weather is fantastic! Spring has sprung in Vegas. This is one of the few times where you can sit outside and simply enjoy without melting or freezing. Go outside.
2. There is a Starbuck's on every street corner.
3. You have a job therefore you have money in your wallet. This makes reason #2 even better.
4. You have all your senses so you can taste & smell the Starbucks you just bought. You can feel the warmth of the cup in your hand. You can hear the frother frothing and people talking. You can see the smiling faces of random people. Ok…enough of Starbucks.
5. Someone thinks that you are beautiful…and tells you. By the way – you are beautiful!
6. You have an amazing family & wonderful friends that all adore you.
7. You are alive…and healthy. This is much better than being dead or sick. Admit it.
8. You have freedom. The freedom to say you dislike the President and tomatoes or that you love Project Runway and Dollar Stores. It doesn't matter. You are free.
9. Homemade cookies are a good thing. Bake some. Then pass them out to all of your friends that you haven't seen in a while. But eat a couple first…while they are still warm. Yum.
10. Jon Heder & Will Ferrell have a new movie coming out on Friday called Blades of Glory. Laughing so hard your face hurts is a very good thing.
There are 10 things, that I can think of right now, that are good. Oh...one more....ellipsis are very good.....see....they are fabulous....
Buddha once said "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him."