June 30, 2009

Snafu

September 7, 2006

I'm sitting here wondering how many mistakes one can make in his/her life. Is it because we are all searching for that ever elusive Utopia? Do we always think the grass is greener on the other side? Are we so busy trying to have what we want rather than wanting what we already have? Aren't I smarter than what I have let myself become?

Then I go into the thought process of ’is this really what my life is about'... Is the route my life has taken comprised of only this? Surely I was destined for more..wasn't I? Am I so wrapped up in the daily rut of working and paying bills that I have missed the things that truly matter? Will I die knowing that I have lived my life to its fullest extent...and then would I be satisfied or would I regret not pushing the limit?

Today my dad’s birthday. I love you, dad. <3

*Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment