June 30, 2009

Pre-Socratic

May 11, 2007

Unbelievable! It's quite unnerving to find out that you don't make as much as you thought. Stupid me never looked at my pay stub and did the math. I probably still wouldn't have had a clue but I had to sign a document that had my current salary on it. Apparently, my starting salary was not what they had told me it would be. I have no proof stating otherwise and neither does the CLV Human Resources so…I basically got screwed out of $1800 a year this week. Excellent! This little snack came right after I convinced myself to change my thought process regarding my job. I was trying to like it. Grrrr!

I type exactly the way I talk. Is that odd or does everyone do that? I imagine that you can hear my inflections as you are reading. I know this isn't so but I like to think it is. Please don't crush my dreams. I love it when I type 'Grrrr!' because I'm actually saying 'Grrrr!' while I'm typing.

There are some movies coming out that I am REALLY excited about!! I'm such a dork! The following will be undeniable proof of that.Yay!! Movies!!

5/18 Shrek the Third5/25: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End7/13: Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix

I love this new sparkling water I found at Wal-Mart, of all places! It's Key Lime sparkling water. I'm not a sparkler but I love this water. I was surprised. I bought it because it was only .50 cents for 1 liter. Also because it has 0 grams of sugar, 0 calories, fat, 0 sodium, 0 EVERYTHING!! It comes in different flavors. Peach was yummy, too. It's my new favorite thing. Try it!

Appearances vs. Reality. Why do people pretend to be something they are not when online? I understand the anonymity to a point. I don't understand the reasoning. If you do not want people to know you, then why join an outlet such as MySpace? If you are pretending to be something you are not, why do you lack the confidence in your own person? Or is it just your intent to mislead? If your intent is to deceive others into a shallow relationship based on lies, why are you so morbid and miserable? Don't you have any real friends? Don't you have a life with any substance? I am exactly who I claim to be online and off. I'm just saying.

It's going to be a great weekend. Bucca di Beppo with friends tonight. Shopping with Amanda tomorrow. My cousin is supposed to come over, paint Amanda's room and install my dishwasher…supposed to. Mother's Day Dinner on Sunday. Have a nice weekend everyone. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!

*Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment