June 29, 2009

Bad Mojo

December 5, 2006

I'm having bad mojo, or my planets aren't aligned, or my timing is off.

First, Amanda & I wanted to watch movies this weekend. Sleepless in Seattle & Serendipity. I don't own these so we went to Blockbuster. They didn't have either movie. What?! These aren't even new releases! So we ran over to Hollywood Video. They only had Serendipity. I was a little bent because I was really looking forward to watching Sleepless in Seattle but whatever. I decided to run over to Target to buy Sleepless. Of course, they didn't have it either. ?? Fine. We went home and settled in to watch Serendipity and realized the case was empty! The damn DVD wasn't there! I drove back to Hollywood and was told "Oh, sorry. Go pick something else out." GRRR!

Amanda & I made 3 batches of Christmas cookies. My favorite - peanut butter blossoms, some M&M cookies and chocolate chip. The chips were red & green swirly - cute! All of them came out like crap. They are hard! I don't know what happened but they aren't soft and gooey. Although, even a hard cookie is good...it isn't the same.

My Aussies disappeared. I don't know what happened to them and I can't call them. I hope they are ok. I didn't get a chance to talk to A all weekend, which sort of drove me crazy. My doctor cancelled my appointment and didn't even tell me. I drove all the way there to turn around and come home. Hey - maybe it's Amanda's bad mojo not mine! Haha! Thank goodness these are basically minor things that don't really send me over the edge.

My cat, Bella, is a She-Devil. She is killing all of my plants. Speaking of which, did anyone ever watch that movie? I can't stand Roseanne Barr. I never even watched her show. Though, I think one of the daughters is married to Richie Velch on The Class, I'm not sure.

Amanda & I watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. I love Kate Hudson. She is so cute, just like her mother. Now who wouldn't love to be chased by a hot man on a motorcycle down the streets of Manhattan so he could profess his love? Sheesh. Where the hell are all the Matthew McConaughey's? Did I spell that right?

Do people lose their minds around the holidays? Do they go into some odd idiot realm? Some alter ego of stupidity? Just curious. I know everyone is busy and I know it's a little hectic. I get that...I'm busy & hectic too, yet my mind and my manners stay in tact.

Anyway, my karma should be ok now. I donated toys to the Firemen. I am now an official Jr. Firefighter.

Here's a great website: urbandictionary.com

*Peace.





No comments:

Post a Comment